Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Minimum Years of Experience: 1+ Years
Technical Skills Required:
• At least 1 years of PHP, Java development experience.
• Experience with modern PHP frameworks such as Magento, Laravel, Wordpress, and / or Symphony.
• Expertise in HTML, CSS and in any of Bootstrap, LESS, jQuery, Backbone JS or AngularJS.
• Sound knowledge of OOP & MVC.
• Sound knowledge of atleast couple of databases such as MySQL,MariaDB,MongoDB,Cassandra and should be able to develop and structure databases.
• Expert understanding of Git-based source control.
• Exposure to Elastic Search, Solr, Redis, APC, Memcached is a plus.
• Exposure to Apache or Nginx configurations is a plus.
• Exposure to AWS, GoogleCloud, MicrosoftAzure or SoftLayer.
Role And Responsibilities
• Review and understand business requirements working with cross-functional teams
• Develop and enhance product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives
• Ensure that development tasks are completed within timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
• Under guidance of technical lead, ensure that solutions being developed are effective and take into consideration performance implications for a production environment
• Mentor junior members in their work and frequently take up training sessions to sharpen junior team members' skills
• Assist in optimizing website for increased opt-ins, better search rankings, and user engagement and retention
• Undertake frequent refactoring and sanity maintenance of developed code
• Following best coding practices is a must
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Other Key Skills Required
• Complete ownership of task given and a timely, quality delivery
• Curiosity on current industry trends, technologies, tools and frameworks
• Appetite to implement bleeding edge technology and adapt to frequent changes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team and individually
• Ability to work under pressure
• Should be able to collaborate with other team members