Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Business Analysis and Project Management
Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ Years
Technical Skills Required:
• Experience in eCommerce applications, pricing algorithms, ERP applications and UX.
• Bachelor's degree in business or technical field or 5+ years of work experience.
• Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in the e-commerce.
• Minimum 3+ years' experience in the payment processing, specifically e-commerce, or retail technology related industry.
• Ability to develop technical product definitions.
• Experience with developing Functional Specifications, Process Flows, Use Cases and other SDLC deliverable.
• Knowledge of modern PHP frameworks such as Magento, Laravel, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, and / or Symphony.
• Knowledge of payment gateways, web APIs, cloud platforms.
• Exposure to SEO(Search Engine Optimization), SMO(Social Media Optimization.
Role And Responsibilities
• Develop and enhance product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives
• Ensure that development tasks are completed within timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
• Under guidance of technical lead, ensure that solutions being developed are effective and take into consideration performance implications for a production environment
• Mentor junior members in their work and frequently take up training sessions to sharpen junior team members' skills
• Assist in optimizing website for increased opt-ins, better search rankings, and user engagement and retention
• Undertake frequent refactoring and sanity maintenance of developed code
Ability to work in start-up environment , Prior experience in eCommerce web applications is preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Other Key Skills Required
• Complete ownership of task given and a timely, quality delivery.
• Curiosity on current industry trends, technologies, tools and frameworks.
• Appetite to implement bleeding edge technology and adapt to frequent changes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team and individually.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Should be able to mentor / guide other team members