Senior Graphics Designer
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Design , Creative , User Experience.
Role Category: Creative
Technical Skills Required:
• Take the design brief to record requirements.
• Work with a wide range of media and use various graphic design tools and softwares.
• Creative thinking and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
• Be pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the service of the team.
• Comfortable is managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must have experience and expertise in designing and producing collateral for marketing in the form of adverts for Google Ad network, direct mail, print material.
• Ability to perform under pressure.
• Must have in-depth experience in creating designs that appeals to a digitally native audience across social platforms, google, websites, email communication and other digital mediums.
• Illustration skills required.
• Attention to detail.
• Should be willing to take a design test.
• Good grip on all concepts of UX - User experience.
• Professionals with experience in eCommerce will be given preference.
• Tools : Photoshop. Illustrator, After-effects, Premiere pro, Flash, In-design.
Role And Responsibilities
Well versed with PS, AI, Ae, should be good at editing images and creating GIF- s, image-manipulation, touch-up, correction, background .
Note : Please attach work portfolio or send work reference links like Behance/dribble/blogspot etc.