Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing & business teams of large & medium sized affiliates, communication agencies, Marketing/ Affiliations teams within the Organization
Minimum Years of Experience: 3-6 Years
Technical Skills Required:
• 3-6 years experience in Marketing Industry, which includes brand management.
• Experience in the B2B service industry in a marketing role would be an added advantage.
• The candidate should be able to conceptualise solutions for the different segment needs that exist in the market.
• It's mandatory to have good analytical skills.
• The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and should be able to work with cross functional teams.
• It is mandatory for the candidate to have led a team for at least 2 years.
• Candidate should have strong understanding of Digital Marketing.
• Ideal candidates would be an all stack leader that can juggle driving prioritization conversations and business strategy meetings with founders, and cross functional business stakeholders, and at the same time, be able to debate on efficient algorithms with data scientists, do a design review with designers, or dive deep into technical discussions with engineering teams about how their current tech choices and approach could impact future business requirements.
• Strong courage of conviction displayed with Humility and Empathy. Fire in the belly to build world changing products.
Role And Responsibilities
• Build brand preference in India.
• Grow the adoption rate of clients services.
• Analyse needs of clients and design communication programs.
• Work with the sales & affiliate teams to drive business growth.
• Competition and market Analysis
• Anchor key long-term initiatives for client in India.
• Create long-term affinity for the brand by way of consumer loyalty.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• High Proficiency in MS office and dealing with communication agencies.
• High Proficiency in Digital & social media.
• Good command over English language.